Pour visiter notre site, vous devez être en âge de consommer de l'alcool selon l'âge légal en vigueur dans votre pays de résidence. S'il n'existe pas de législation à cet égard dans votre pays vous devez être âgé de 21 ans au moins. J'accepte les termes et conditions de ce site.

Sorry, you are not old enough to visit this website

L'alcool est dangereux pour la santé. À consommer avec modération.
Hospices de Beaune

Volnay 1er Cru Cuvée Blondeau


Region: Côte de Beaune
Village: Volnay
Level: Premier Cru
AOC: Volnay 1er Cru
Grapes: Pinot Noir
Color: red


Bright red colour. Complex nose of wild berries, dark fruits and cherries. The mouth offers a beautiful elegance, keeping some structure typical of the great terroirs that compose this wine.

Food matching

Œufs en meurette (cooked in red wine sauce), poulet with morels sauce, sweet and sour pork ribs.


In 1811, François Blondeau gave the bells of the Hospice de la Charité, rue de Lorraine in Beaune. Blondeau restored the church in Volnay, built a school, and gave all his vineyards in Pommard and Volnay so that 5 old people might be cared for, in perpetuity. Lovers of Volnay will prick up their ears at the roll-call of Premiers Crus here: Champans and Taille Pieds, planted between 1952 and 1989, make up over 70% of this Cuvée. The Ronceret, half planted in 1961, half in 2005, with Mitans planted between 1955 and 1972, make up the remaining 30% of the Cuvée.


Les Champans 0.64 ha.,
En Taille Pieds 0.56 ha.,
Le Ronceret 0.36 ha.,
Les Mitans 0.25 ha.

Photos & videos gallery