Pour visiter notre site, vous devez être en âge de consommer de l'alcool selon l'âge légal en vigueur dans votre pays de résidence. S'il n'existe pas de législation à cet égard dans votre pays vous devez être âgé de 21 ans au moins. J'accepte les termes et conditions de ce site.

Sorry, you are not old enough to visit this website

L'alcool est dangereux pour la santé. À consommer avec modération.
Hospices de Beaune

9 small plots, 9 great Burgundy terroir wines vinified by Albert Bichot

With the same principle as the Hospices de Beaune wines, Albert Bichot sells en primeur (as futures) several Burgundy wines. They are sold direct, exclusively on our online store.

  • Rare wines: these 9 wines come from very small plots (between 1/3 and 1/2 an hectare) on excellent selected terroirs in Côte Chalonnaise, Côte de Beaune et Côte de Nuits.
  • Diversity of style and prices: 3 white wines and 6 red wines sold between 24 and 113 € per bottle (excluding shipping) : Vosne-Romanée 1er Cru, Chambolle-Musigny 1er Cru Les Sentiers, Gevrey-Chambertin, Nuits-Saint-Georges 1er Cru, SavignyGivry, Meursault and Montagny 1er Cru.
  • Savoir-faire: these wines are currently being aged in our cellars after vinification with exactly the same care during ageing as all Albert Bichot wines.
  • Availability: wines from the 2019 vintage can be purchased until the end of November 2020. Wines from the 2020 vintage can be purchased until November 2021. But please remember that quantities are limited so early purchase is recommended!
  • How to buy: deposit of 80% at order stage. Remaining 20% and shipping costs to pay in January Year +2, a few months before shipping (September 2021 for wines from the 2019 vintage, September 2022 for the 2020 vintage)

Alternative option : buy Hospices de Beaune en primeur wines

Buy a full barrel,
288 legendary bottles


I register to buy at the Hospices auction, from just 1 bottle